Audit & Assurance
To ensure consistent high-quality audit, we empower our people with technology and have made continuous learning an integral part of the firm. Our audits are compliant with relevant standards on auditing.
Statutory audit provides assurance to users of accounts that they have been prepared in accordance with relevant accounting and regulatory standards. Our partners and staff have experience in diverse sectors and industries and have a deep understanding of the challenges that may be faced.
Our audit methodology aligned with Risk Based Audit requires our audit teams to work with clients to complete an effective and high- quality audit.
BGJC has a defined audit methodology to provide audit services in accordance with:
- Standards on Auditing issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- International Standards on Auditing
- Standard on Quality Control (SQC-!) of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).
- ICAI Code of ethics
IND AS/ IFRS
- Ind AS/ IFRS impact analysis
- Ind AS/ IFRS conversion projects
- Advice on various options available under Ind AS/ IFRS
- Audit of Ind AS/ IFRS financial statements
- Reconciliations between Ind AS/ IFRS and other GAAPs
- Ind AS/ IFRS training and technical assistance
- Implementation of new standards
OTHER ASSURANCE SERVICES
BGJC provides a range of other assurance services that are suited to clients’ particular reporting needs, including Engagements in accordance with:
- Limited Reviews as per Standards on Review Engagements/ Listing Requirements
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Special Audits
- Tax Audits
- GST Audits
IPO SUPPORT SERVICES
With our knowledge of the execution process and the rules and regulations governing the listing in India, we can help clients navigate every phase of the complex IPO process. Our People makes it easier for clients to understand what they need to know, and what they need to do, to complete an IPO including:
- Restatement of Financial Statements
- Reporting Accountants’ Report
- Comfort Letters/ Consent Letters